Aarti
Today on such a wonderful birthday.
My candid heart has a bit to say…
You keep smiling night and day,
You always remain happy and gay.
I wish your relationship a lot of vigor
And you maintain model-like figure. (HAHA)
May Lord impart you strength to walk
And you stop beating, while we talk!
I hope you bring a lot more of wafers.
I hope you bring sandwich every time.
I plead the principal to allow you lift,
So 4 floors, you don’t have to climb.
May you play badminton really well!
And in your fields you prosper and excel.
You are sweet, calm and quite mature,
In your next GRE you will score for sure.
(assumption:- You will give GRE again and on the FIXED date!!!)
I hope God pays heed to all your prayers,
May he bless you and take away your fears.
I hope your hard work takes you abroad, (MS)
In ACCENTURE, you get best recruit award…
As time slips away, may hay days stay,
May you progress as you enjoy your B’day.
You are so thin! And you really are a star.
You are so cool, Best …the way you are.!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment